[wpcol_3quarter id=”” class=”” style=”width:70%; margin-right: 2%;”]
science centre immaginario scientifico
Located in the wonderful Grignano bay, near Miramare Park in Trieste, Science Centre Immaginario Scientifico (IS) is an interactive and multimedia science museum.
It is a “new generation museum” or “science centre”, using original exhibition techniques and innovative educational methodologies. As a matter of fact it is not just a museum but a lively place, where visitors can interact with objects and exhibits.
The Science Centre is also a public place organising exhibitions, Assistance With My Paper events and activities to promote scientific and technological culture.
The Science Centre consists of three main sections:
the section where all exhibits can not only be watched but first and foremost be touched. The space is divided into different thematic subsections, where visitors can learn the game of science through a hands-on experience and the warning “do not touch” becomes “DO touch”.
Term Paper Writers Term Paper Writers KALEIDO
one of the most peculiar and innovative sections of Immaginario Scientifico.
This space hosts stimulating multimedia exhibitions with spectacular images, which combine scientific contents and emotional involvement through original texts and music.
Homework Help With Goddess Venus COSMO
a rigid-dome planetarium with a 5 meter diameter and a projection system with 1.600 stars. It invites visitors to find out about the wonders of star motion: sunrise and sunset simulations, constellations and star movements during the night and over the seasons, the planets position in the sky.
At weekends Immaginario Scientifico organises Writing A Great College Essay edutainment activities for children, such as:
5 to 10 year olds learn simple scientific principles, have fun and release their creativity with funny constructions.
Immaginario Scientifico organises funny birthday parties. Participants build scientific objects with the help of a group leader; then the party continues in the museum, with exhibitions to watch and exhibits to touch.
A NIGHT OF IMAGINATION
A whole night at the museum with construction activities, games, free exploration of exhibits and an exciting meeting with a famous scientist of the past…then everybody goes to sleep in their sleeping bags.
The museum also organises several activities for schools, such as:
- Emphatic Order Essay GUIDED VISITS to the Science Centre including Fenomena and Kaleido sections and the planetarium (Cosmo). Tours are organised on a case-by-case basis according to visitors, their age, needs and time available.
- DEMONSTRATIONS AND EXPERIMENTAL ACTIVITIES: the Science Centre provides a broad range of workshops to arouse curiosity about science through informal education activities. By using common objects and simple experimental equipment, 6 to 18 year olds can learn different scientific topics: astronomy, Earth sciences, palaeontology, ecology, chemistry, biology, physics, mathematics, natural sciences, technology and nutrition.
- ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN: on Mondays the Science Centre is fully dedicated to 3-5 year-old children. In addition to guided tours, they can take part in edutainment activities specifically designed for them.
- NAVIS: the Science Centre comes to you directly in your school, with workshops organized to be held in class, to stimulate group work.
- IMAGINABLE: museum tours and workshops targeting the disabled.
[/wpcol_3quarter] [wpcol_1quarter_end id=”” class=”accesso-sidebar” style=”width:25%;”]
Science Centre Immaginario Scientifico
riva Massimiliano e Carlotta, 15
34151 Grignano (Trieste)
tel. 040 224424 – fax 040 224439
Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
[Open on booking for groups and schools on other days]
Admission to Kaleido:
Admission to Fenomena:
full price ticket € 6.50;
cheap ticket* € 4.50;
free for children up to 6 accompanied by parents
Admission to Cosmo:
full price ticket € 3.50;
cheap ticket* € 2.50
* children from 6 to 12, adults over 65, special discounts
how to reach us
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
[/wpcol_1half] [wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
The Science Centre Immaginario Scientifico is located in Trieste near the Park of Miramare Castle in front of Grignano marina.
By car or public transport
If you come from the city centre take the road along the coast (SS14). Turn left to “Grignano Mare” after Miramare junction, right after the two tunnels. The Science Centre is situated at the end of the descent on the right.
If you come from the motorway A4 take the road along the coast (SS14) to Trieste. Turn right to “Grignano Mare” after about 10 km right before the two tunnels. The Science Centre is situated at the end of the descent on the right.
The Science Centre is located at the terminal of bus no. 6 passing by the train station and going along the seafront. If you come by train, the no. 6 bus stop is located near the train station exit in Piazza della Libertà.